Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Release day SCION OF THE SUN


Release day for SCION OF THE SUN.

I'm in love with this book and I hope readers will be too.

A huge amount of world-building went into this YA fantasy and I can't wait to hear what readers think.
The first 2 reviews are in:

"an exciting novel, full of adventure and magic. All in all this was a well done book- I recommend it to fans of Vampire Academy and fans of contemporary fantasy books!" (THE BEST BOOKS EVER)

"It's a unique novel in YA literature, and I hope it won't be under-appreciated! An excellent start to a new mythology-based series, this is! Even if you're not a fan of druid mythology, or you don't know much about it, fear not! Marsh did her research (really well) for this book. And don't worry about the romance (I hinted at a love triangle). Just trust me! Or read the book. Or both." (THE EATER OF BOOKS)

SCION OF THE SUN is available in print and ebook:


If you take the time to read, please leave a review.
Every review counts!
Thanks.

No comments: