Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Entangled Publishing launches!

Happy launch day to the fabulous folk at Entangled Publishing.


They've been labelled as a "boutique publisher bridging the gap between traditional and indie publishing" and from my experience with them, I can't speak highly enough.


Their professionalism, transparency and dedication to producing the best books possible has been amazing.

I've revised my manuscript BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD 3 times with the help of an extremely astute and enthusiastic editor, who has helped me take this book to the next level. And I have a publicist working behind the scenes to ensure my book has the best possible launch.

I'm thrilled to be a part of Entangled!


To join in the launch activities and be in the running to win a Kobo, check out their blog.
(which also has a list of what they're looking to acquire in August.)

2 comments:

Marg said...

Looking forward to hearing more about this book!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Don't worry, Marg, you'll be hearing plenty :)