Monday, May 23, 2011

New POV

I have a new editor at Mills and Boon.
She rang me last week and we had a lovely chat about expectations and favourite books of mine she's worked on and what's next.

What's next is revisions for the Harlequin Romance I recently handed in, WHO WANTS TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE?
They landed Saturday morning and as usual I printed them out, did a quick scan and left them on my desk while pretending not to mull for the next 24 hours.

Sunday, I re-read and my thoughts clarified and I'm now ready to tackle revisions.

The fact this guy is the inspiration behind my hero Rory should make the process entirely enjoyable.

3 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

I know I'm enjoying myself =) It sounds like you have a fabulous new editor. Congrats! Now, can I have your previous one? =P

Kerrin said...

yeah me too :D

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

lol, Lacey and Kerrin, she gave me up because she was so busy and I miss her!

But eds always have room for new authors so keep trying L(