Monday, July 05, 2010

The Brazilian

TWO WEEKS IN THE MAGNATE'S BED is going Brazilian this month.

Can you believe we're already into July?
Half the year gone?
Have you achieved your goals? Set new ones in the lead up to 2011?

I'm not a goal setter as such. I just sit down at my keyboard and get the job done.
Which is kind of nice when I look back over a year and realise how much I've written.

While I've just started writing my next Modern Heat and another YA, I have a major idea bubbling away in the back of my brain.

Time to grab a pen and paper and brainstorm, methinks...

4 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

I can't believe we're already in July, and not just that, it's the 5th! What happened to the first five days?

My goal for 2010 was just to survive, so far so good... ;)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

The year is flying, Lacey!

Blink and a month passes.

Lois said...

Oh dear lord, I have no idea where the year has gone. . . well, no actual goals for me, except for this week is just to survive it. I really want your winter, this whole near 100 degree stuff is for the birds!!! (That be 37 to you guys). :)

Lois

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Wow, that is hot, Lois.

Maybe you should amend your goal this week to not melting? :)