Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Feel-good fun

Yesterday, I went to see Sex and the City 2 with good friends.

Like kids, we'd been looking forward to it for weeks.
And after much logistical planning with child minding and working around times for school pick up, we finally chose the date and time.

For someone who doesn't get to the movies any more (and who's worked like a maniac the last few months) I was craving some serious down time and SATC2 didn't disappoint.

I loved it!

Every sparkly-shoe, fashionista, international-glamour minute of it!

My friends and I laughed out loud throughout and had a lovely Thai lunch afterwards where we discussed the moral questions raised and asked each other 'what would you do?'

For a late-comer to SATC I'm such an addict now. And really, really hoping they'll make another movie.

As for my yearning to visit NYC? Only intensifies with every snippet I see.
One day soon, hopefully!

No comments: