Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend Book Club: Evernight

Another YA novel I just had to read so this week I picked up Evernight, the first in a series.

I love trying new authors: the various voices, pacing, style.

Claudia Gray's Evernight is a surprising book. For the absolute out of the blue plot twist smack bang in the middle of the book.

I didn't see it coming. And it changed the second half of the book totally!

If you think this is another predictable vampire boarding school story, think again.

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

I've given in and started the twilight saga I just finished Eclipse this morning instead of my housework :P

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Ah...so you're hooked?
They have that affect...in fact, that series started me off reading YA in general.

Hoping to grab the DVD of New Moon and watch tonight as a break from writing.

Shh...I have a teensy weensy crush on RPatz, methinks...

Lacey Devlin said...

I'm definitely addicted. I think I might have a weensy crush too ;)Is there some sort of support group for this?

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

If so, millions around the world would join :)