Thursday, April 15, 2010

Please give generously


It's almost that time of year, when the amazing Brenda Novak runs her charity auction to raise money for kids with diabetes.

I've participated the last few years, with one lovely writer bidding an amazing sum of money to have me critique her partial last year.

This year, I'm offering a critique of a Romance or Modern Heat first chapter. Any takers?

Once again, Brenda has a truly mind-boggling array of auction items for writers, readers and everyone interested in supporting this worthwhile charity.

So make a note in your diary and may the best bids win!

1 comment:

Joanne Coles said...

I love Brenda's auction, such a wonderful opportunity for writers and readers alike.

One of my sisters has diabetes, so it's a charity I love to support :-)