Friday, January 29, 2010

Book 23 sold!

Heard from my lovely editor yesterday.

I nailed the last book!

Book 23 is sold! Yay!

Always a relief when a book goes through. Title is DESERTED ISLAND, DREAMY EX! for the new Harlequin Romance Rom Com miniseries, 'The Fun Factor.'

Release date: September in the UK and USA.

Remember this one features ex-lovers stranded on a desert island for a reality TV show/documentary?

Well, the chapter headings have 'Stranded' survival tips, and both Jared and Kristi blog and Twitter regularly, which made my editor laugh out loud.

A good thing with a rom com, huh?



Now the details are over, you can all drool over the inspiration for Jared, the one and only Nathan Fillion.

8 comments:

Angie Peters said...

Congrats, Nic! Sounds interesting - can't wait to read it once it's released :)

Lacey Devlin said...

Wow 23 books! I just love the title, it's so original :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw the mention on twitter, congrats! :) And today, I actually went into the bookstore and got your latest book and took it home with me. No missing it, no having to wait and catch up with a big order from amazon.com. So, me, quite happy. :) Plus, I got Stephanie Bond's Her Sexy Valentine with that oh so wonderful cover. Sigh. :)

Anyway. . . also looks like a previous post was eatten; my introduction to all thing Australian (for the Aussie Day post) was when I was a kid, and definitely learned more since then -- but alas, it was the accent, mostly from Crocodile Dundee. LOL But yes, don't worry, I have added to my knowledge a tad since then. And Tim Tams, well, wouldn't really have said that because for me that was a much newer learned fact. . . oh, and kangeroos, can't forget those. :)

Lois

Rachael Johns said...

Congrats Nic - awesome news!!!

Natalie Anderson said...

yay you!!! getting oh so VERRRRRY close to a little 25 book pin you know!!!!!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

You're all lovely :)

Lois, enjoy!

Nat, how exciting would that be!!!

Caroline said...

Posting late Nic - sorry! But massive congratulations on your 23rd sale. Awesome! Caroline x

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

You're not late!
Thanks Caroline :)