Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ooh la la!

Ooh, the excitement of a new cover, nothing like it!

And this one's extra special because it's my first Harlequin Presents!

Yes, I had 2 Harlequin Presents Extra releases earlier this year but this one's my first straight Presents and I can't wait for it to hit US shelves. So look out for my sexy boss coming to you in Feb!

And a quick wave to all the ladies who attended my talk at Kew library. It was a fabulous turn out, with at least 8-10 writers in the group of 30-odd.
Question time went almost as long as the talk and it's great to see so many people interested in writing for Mills and Boon, and in romance in general.

Now, if only I could banish the thought of speaking in front of 200 people in 3 weeks, I'd be feeling a lot better...

9 comments:

Natalie Anderson said...

Gorgeous Nic - gotta love that swirly writing :)

200 people?! It'll be a breeze... just think of them all naked or something - isn't that what they say to do?!

Gina said...

Really nice just like the UK. l have to wait till Feb for the US release, crying right now too long.

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Oh heck, Nat!
The naked thing not helping ;)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

It'll fly, Gina :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, congrats on the cover! :) And, ah, 200 people. . . hmm. But I'm sure you'll be just fine! Sure never understood the whole picturing them naked thing. . . there's plenty of people out there that I never would want to imagine that way! LOL :)

Lois

Dena said...

Hi Nic, What is the difference? Is it because of the circle? I really like this cover on both books. I couldn't imagine going in front of 20 people let alone 200! I think you will do great though and the library talks are great practice.

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Lois,
me too!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

It's the same pic, Dena, cropped, but having that Harlequin Presents up the top and my swirly name makes all the difference ;)

I thought the library talks would be good practice too...till I imagine standing in front of 200 and I start trembling all over again!!! :)

Dena said...

I know that I would be freaked out too. Maybe it would help to think of them all as your friends and family, just a thought?
I can see why you like the Presents with your name bigger and written so pretty.