Friday, May 30, 2008

You can never have too many books

I'm addicted to books.
This is a well known fact.

Sadly, my neighbours are moving to the other side of the country, and while I'll miss our brunches, dinners and movie nights, the upside is...they needed to get rid of books. Brand new books. By fabulous authors I haven't tried. Plus a few I haven't read by Dan Brown and Danielle Steele.

And the best bit? 13 hardback Trixie Belden books!!!
I was addicted to this series as a teenager and teared up when I got my hands on these again.
Can't wait to read them all.

Now, if only I could find a spare hour or ten I might be able to make a start...

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hi Nic, That's sad your neighbors are moving so far away! You were blessed with neighbors that were friends and that can be rare in a lot of places. I wave to a few neighbors but thats it. I love books too but have been running out of room.