Monday, November 26, 2007

On Aussie/NZ shelves this week



I have a frantic week of appointments for the kidlets ahead, so thought I'd do a quick reminder of what's about to hit the shelves cos you never know when I'll make it back here!!

PURCHASED FOR PLEASURE, my sexy SEAL book, will hit Aussie and New Zealand shelves later this week so make sure you rush out and grab a copy of my 3rd Sexy Sensation. Are you rushing yet? ;)

(And no, Ty isn't a teenager or doesn't have long hair, as we've already established in a previous discussion :) )

For US readers, this book will be my first Harlequin Presents on sale from Jan 28th so not long to go now...

4 comments:

Fiona Lowe said...

Ohh, I better add it to my list:-)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Please do :)
I've got yours and Ally's next on my Dec list!

Robyn Enlund said...

Love the cover - can't wait to pick it up in store!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Robyn, so nice to hear you say that about the cover. Must admit, when I first saw it, I had a mini freak out...how could a SEAL be that young and with long hair??!!
But I've calmed down a tad since...and I just don't look at it anymore ;)