Friday, November 23, 2007

The award I forgot about

Breaking news!!!
I've placed 3rd in the Laurel Wreath 2008 with WIFE AND MOTHER WANTED.
This award is judged by booksellers all over America so I'm thrilled.

And the best bit?
It's in the Short Contemporary category, which means the book went up against Harlequin Presents, Americans, Medicals and Silhouette Desires (and other publishers)

So it's a win for me and for the Harlequin Romance line! Yay!
Will give more details once I get them.

Funny thing, I'd forgotten I'd even entered this comp so it was a lovely email to wake up to this morning. :)

6 comments:

Margaret Mayo said...

Congratulations, Nicola. Well done, you deserve it. All of your books are just fab.

Fiona Lowe said...

Sensational news, Nic.
WTG! Congratulations but hey, you know I loved that book :-)

Ray-Anne said...

How fantastic is that! WOW!
Many congratulations. :-)

Barbara Hannay said...

Fab news, Nic! Well done.

Ally Blake said...

Oh yay Nic! you are like a contest guru. Truly. 'Twas a gorgeous book with one of my fave heroines of yours so much deserved.

Hip hip!

Ally

Serena said...

WTG Nic!! You so deserve that! Well done!
Hugs
Serena
xx