Saturday, May 12, 2007

A special Mother's Day


Remember that old song "You don't bring me flowers?" crooned by Neil Diamond?
I made the mistake once of telling my hubby that I prefer he brought me books than flowers (even though I love flowers) so he took me at my word. The flowers stopped, I get the occasional book but not as often as the flowers!
So...it has been lovely to have gorgeous bunches of flowers around the house this week in celebration of bub's birth. The great team at Harlequin Australia sent me the beautiful white daisies and irises on the left, while my SIL brought the bouquet on the right.
Mind you, I think I like pressies even more :) Have had a ball opening all the lovely gifts too.
I'd like to thank everyone for their good wishes following Jude's birth. It has been wonderful hearing from all of you.
On that note, I'd like to wish all the mums out there a very special Mother's Day tomorrow. I know I'll be counting my blessings as I cuddle the little men in my life.

2 comments:

Ally Blake said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Ally

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Nicola!

Lee