Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How I write a book



Both my buddies Ally Blake and Trish Wylie are going through the writing process on their blogs at the moment, and it's really interesting to see how different authors tackle the writing process.

Considering I've just finished and handed in my next Romance, and have to start my next Modern Extra rather quickly to finish before baby arrives, I think I'll play along too.

So stay tuned for the start of a new book!

And the process from beginning to end though I warn you, I'm not a visual writer (so don't use loads of fab pics like Ally) and I'm not as elaborate with planning my characters as Trish, so this 'how I write a book' series might be short and sweet!!!

So far, I have a title: PICTURE PERFECT.

And a vague idea of characters, which I will begin to flesh out tomorrow...

No comments: