Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A load off.

The revisions are done!

Phew! After the earlier slashing and rearranging, the last few chapters didn't need too much done at all, just a bit of rewriting here and there due to earlier changes.

The tough part is finished, now comes the final read-through to see everything makes sense and I haven't changed timelines (which are crucial in this book courtesy of Nate's infamous "2 week rule"-to find out more, you'll have to read the book!!), altered too much or too little and left in any residual stuff from the two secondary characters who have fallen by the wayside. (I love my secondary characters a bit too much so some of them had to go!)


The final two episodes of 24 screen the next two nights, so I'm going to try and get this read by Friday. Then, it's relaxation here I come in the fabulous Queensland sun!

No comments: