Sunday, July 30, 2006

The corks are popping!


Yes, I can hear the cheery sounds of champagne corks popping as we speak, for Marion Lennox and Liz Fielding, two extremely talented and fellow Romance authors have won RITA awards!
Marion won the Best Traditional category with Princess of Convenience, a gorgeous story and Liz the Best Short Contemporary category with The Marriage Miracle, one my all-time favourite romances with Mattie, the feisty wheel-chair bound heroine.
Congrats ladies, you are stars! And to all the other finalists, you should be proud.

While I'm sending cyber toasts Marion and Liz's way, I've been plodding along tonight on the revisions. Yes, still tough going with the slashing and fiddling and rearranging, though it is becoming a bit easier now, as I mainly have to rearrange scenes I've already written to up the tension. Currently at page 124, hoping to get these done early in the week?
Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: